These are the main things I advise one to do when faced with calculated paranormal abuses. I write these things from over twenty-four years of experience in extremely difficult circumstances.
- It is important that if you experience calculated paranormal abuse that you are able to articulate clearly what has happened to you. An abuser would not want to be exposed to forces of justice, thus an abuser would seek to inhibit/hinder your ability to be recognised by forces of justice. Nobody can help a person correctly if they do not know
what is going on, and it is only cruel people that will not help you when you have told them what is going on. Therefore it is a good idea to write down in as clear and sensible form as you can, what has happened and the situation you are in. Keep an original copy of what you have written so you can refer to it. Then you can give the information to people that are there to help you.
- It is important that you do not bear the burden alone if you are inflicted with calculated paranormal abuse. Therefore you should tell people you can trust and will help you, what has happened in an understandable and sensible way so that they will understand. Then hopefully you will have allies.
- The written word is 'permanent' and more difficult to manipulate than conversation, therefore it is a good idea to write letters to organizations that have a duty to support human welfare from abuses which would include what you are facing. Keep a copy of all correspondence for reference.
- Try and get as much support as you can. This can include psychological help in the form of counselling, any social financial help that is available, and the support of allies.
- If you experience calculated paranormal abuse one of the things which the abusers probably would not want is to be exposed. So expose them by intelligently, sensibly, and clearly spreading the word about the calculated paranormal abuses you have endured. Write to the police, your doctor, newspapers, etc. in an intelligent, sensible, and clear way which explains your situation and what has occurred.